- Communications Department
- Communications Day
- Links and Publications
DEPARTMENT FOR COMMUNICATIONS
Diocesan e-Newsletter Information
The 3-Newsletter is emailed to:
- All parishes/churches in the Diocese
- Communications persons
- Anyone wishing to receive the newsletter can subscribe through the Diocesan website.
Diocesan Departments and other bodies wishing to send in items for the e-Newsletter please note the following points:
- Items must be emailed no later than the 20th of each month to be included in the next e-Newsletter.
- The total word count (including link and dates) where practical is to be a maximum of 80 words (NB. requests for articles exceeding this number should be directed to the Web Manager for discussion).
- Please email items to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any graphics should be less than 50kb.
- Please include a link to posters and other information. If these are not already available via a website, please email them (posters in pdf format only please) to the above address and they will be posted on the diocesan website so that a link can be made to them in the e-Newsletter.
- Please use up to three bullet points, if required.
- Please insert in the email subject line the name of your Department or organisation.
- Each month's item must be different.
- You are not expected to send items every month.
All queries should be sent to the Diocesan Web Manager by email or tel: 0191 243 3310.